P.E. Insulation Foam sheets consist of LDPE foam resins with innumerable closed cells expanded 15-40 times, as a result has excellent insulation properties and features. The cellular structure is closed and very fine.
P.E Insulation Sheet
- Suitable for cold and/or hot water piping systems, chiller units, water cooling, large valves, holding tanks, clean rooms, air-ducting vessels etc.
- Most economical insulation sheet
- Temperature ranges from – 80º – +85ºC
- Colour: White
- Sheets thickness: ranges from 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 6mm, 10mm to 25mm
- Sheet widths range from 1.05m, 1.20m, or 1.55m
- Retains its superior thermal insulation qualities even after long periods of time.
- Manufactured without the use of CFC’s and is therefore completely safe.
P.E. Insulation with Metalised Sheet
- Metalised sheets laminated to one side of P.E. Foam sheet, for applications which require very stringent “mechanical strength”
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Easy to install
- Highly flexible
- 100% waterproof and chemical resistant
- Highly durable
- Wide temperature range
- Low smoke development potential and excellent flame-retardancy
- Fully recyclable
- Cooling & Freezing Installations
- Central Air Conditioning Systems
- Air-Ducting Systems
- Sanitary Installations
- Special Applications i.e. roofing,shipbuilding, agro-industry, etc
- Split Air Conditioning Systems